Tuesday 25 August 2009

Mars and scary Pluto

I read today that Britain is becoming like America with its violence and gang culture. Not good. Mars opposes Pluto and that violence is buried deep. The psyche is in pain and wounded people and animals thrash out.

So what to do? We cannot change the world but we can change ourselves. Those who have an interest in astrology are unlike, I am supposing, to be not also interested in beating up their fellow person. But putting aside what is going on in a negative way around the globe, let us just think about the perfect and natural and good.

Venus is coming to the end of Cancer - it's like girls in the kitchen baking cakes and good things to feed the bellies. That's me for now: I am gathering fruits from the hedgerows and making jams like mad. Yesterday I found a branch that had broken off from the tree by the sheer weight of damsons on it. Now I have run out of jam jars.

By the way if anyone out there would like me to send a pot of home made jam just email me at anna@annabelburton.com.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that would be great, but I live too far away...

    Sad news, on the other hand... If people just tried to be constructive instead of destructive the world would be different.

    ReplyDelete